Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives.
On the job or participating in one of the many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve. If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We're currently looking for an experienced C#, .Net Developer. This opportunity is a full time direct hire position that will support our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system. We’re looking for someone that excels in a team environment, has experience focusing and working with end users while handling multiple projects. The person will work across many groups and be involved with the customization and configuration of this CRM platform to meet business needs.
- Work with internal partners to clarify requirements and do full cycle development including product test.
- Programming of new modules or conducting changes in existing as needed by internal partner
- Might be involved with leading medium or small projects
- Maintain and troubleshoot functions on systems in production
- Provide information on project activities, status, estimates and target dates in addition to monitoring progress
- Will develop test plans and test data for systems
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or equivalent experience in e-commerce, web and/or client /server development
- Experience with SQL Server and/or DB2 database is a must
- Experience in using SSIS, MS SQL Server, Git/Git-Flow process, Team Foundation Server and MS Visual Studio IDE is highly preferred
- Proven experience and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Click Dimensions is a huge plus
- At least 2 yrs. of development experience in an Agile environment
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without any sponsorship needed now or in the future