IU Health Bloomington Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialist-IS Senior - IS Device Management 108974
at IU Health Bloomington Hospital
IS Device Management 108974
Active Full Time
Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive health system, with 16 hospitals and more than 34,000 team members serving Hoosiers across the state. We're looking for team members who are inspired by challenging and meaningful work for the good of every patient. People who are compassionate and serve with a purpose. People who aspire to excellence every day.
· Performs analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, designing and installation of new and existing IU Health approved end user devices.
· Works on complex hardware and software problems.
· Interacts with other Information Services teams such as Networking, Servers, Database, Applications, Web, Vendors, etc. to restore service and/or identify and correct the core problem.
· Understands networking and communication protocols.
· Installs new equipment and maintains existing equipment including the ability to perform warranty work.
· Participates in small and large end user device projects and moves, adds, changes of equipment hardware, software and peripherals including on-site trouble shooting of existing equipment.
· Reports problems via established policies, procedures and rounding logs.
· High School Diploma required.
· Bachelor's preferred.
· A+ certification required.
· Requires experience troubleshooting, repairing and installing hardware and software.
· Requires the ability to work any shift or day as needed by management.
· Requires the ability to learn general application concepts and become familiar with designated business, clinical and technical applications.
· Requires continuous equipment research and training to provide solutions to problems.
Apply teamwork. Apply experience. Apply skill. Apply yourself. And together we can change everything.
· Indiana University Health has more than 34,000 team members, including more than 3,600 physicians and 1,200 advanced practice providers, and we're home to the largest nursing network in Indiana with more than 9,000 nursing team members at over 800 sites of care.
· Indiana University Health is Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system with hospitals and specialties ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
· A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine – one of the nation's largest medical schools – gives patients access to groundbreaking research and innovative treatments, and it offers team members access to the latest science and the very best training – advancing healthcare for all.
· At IU Health, your personal and professional growth is a top priority. You will have access to many diverse opportunities to learn and develop in meaningful ways that matter most to you, such as advanced clinical training, leadership development, promotion opportunities and cross training development.
· With 16 hospitals, including eight with Magnet designation and five with Pathways to Excellence designation, our team members are leading the way through excellence.
· IU Health is invested in the lives of Hoosiers, leading the transformation of healthcare to make Indiana one of the nation's healthiest states.