Keihin North America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HVAC Test Engineer
at Keihin North America, Inc.
The purpose of this position is to facilitate new model development, component and process localization, VA/VE activity, and perform product testing on HVAC systems and components.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test set-up and component measurement
- Test analysis and reporting
- Research new technology, analyze industry trends and benchmark
- Provide technical support for component localization projects
- Make and maintain test schedules
- Conducts supplier visits
- Review equipment specifications, negotiate with vendors and prepare CEAs
- Debug and correlate equipment, attend meetings to support quality and production concerns
- Other Duties as Assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
- 4 year College Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology, R&D Engineering, Other Engineering, Other Technical Field, or equivalent experience and education
- Knowledge of computer systems and spreadsheets necessary to perform job duties
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic automotive HVAC operation and control knowledge
- Must understand specifications and parts in the bill of materials
Preferred Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
- 4 year College Technical Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Automotive Supplier Development and Design Environment -- 3 or more years.
- Proven ability to work on a team, and to understand and communicate customer needs.
- Advanced experience in Windows, MS Office, and MS Project