Keihin North America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Japanese Interpretation and Translation
at Keihin North America, Inc.
The purpose of this position is to provide the translation/interpretation needs of Keihin North America, Inc. for various meetings, documents, etc, as well as to provide bilingual support for expatriate Japanese associates and their families.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides Bilingual Support for Personal and Professional Meetings including Video Conferencing;
- Translates documents from English to Japanese and vice versa;
- Provide Japanese Expatriate Family Care Support;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements (Education, Experience, and Skills):
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of computer systems and spreadsheets necessary to perform job duties
- Bilingual in both English and Japanese languages
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 2-year College Degree in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years related work experience