Keihin North America, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Keihin North America, Inc.
The purpose of this position is to produce good quality parts in a timely manner in order to meet customer needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform functions related to manual and automated processes involved with the casting, machining, assembly, and inspection of manufactured parts
- Cleaning and organizing work areas
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, and Skills):
- Attending High School or High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 17 years of age or older
- Acceptable results from all background checks and pre-employment drug screening